American bass hd vs DC lvl3m2 vs sundown x

Ok so im getting ready to put a single 12 in my truck and im kinda torn between the 3 i know there all great subs but what ones going to get the loudest and still sound clean the AB hd is at the bottom of mh list but really cant choose between the sundown x ive heard nothing but good things about those and the dc lvl3m2 ive heard good and bad things about them so im just trying to get some advice from others

To get as loud as I can with 1 12", out of the three... I'd pick the AB HD. You should consider Tantric in that price range though, for sure.

Ok yea i have couple diff amps but my lowest is a saz1500 and thats what ill prob be runnin or a aq2200 and thats what im worried about and i know that the x will take it because i have 2 15 xs runnin on a saz3500 thats why i threw in the choose of a x 12 but the tantrics look pretty beefy and thats another thing lol is i want a good looking sub because my box has a half inch thick plex glass area to see the motor lol

Rite yea ima look into the tantrics on my lunch break but im prob going to steer towards those or the x im in a torn apart moment
Is go tantric. My buddy had an x He said it got loud but didn't really like the sq from the sub I don't know personally but I hear it's a decent sub. But I have seen quite a few of them used for sale lately on other forums which makes me wonder why

Yea thats mine the 15s get loud but i know tbere sq isnt as good as my dds but they still sound good and ive noticed that to that theres a bunch for sale to ill probend up with tantrics lol just to try somwthing new

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.