Pair Sundown SA-12 D4

79bronco
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Above

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Coils are still looking shiny, Good readings on multimeter. Some very minor cosmetic blemishes in the surround.

Mech 10/10

Aesthetic 8/10

Price:

175 + ship each

Would really like to trade for some D2 sundowns, can add cash for the right deal. Ideally, I would like to do a straight up trade for someone with SA12 D2's looking for D4's

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

ska6.jpg

OP, you may want to consider bringing your price down. We can usually find them for 150+ shipping pretty easily, sometimes better.

Thanks you guys for shitting in my thread. I understand the price is high. That's because I'm really not trying to sell them flat out. Please re-read the post and you'll see that I'm more interested in a trade.

Thanks you guys for shitting in my thread. I understand the price is high. That's because I'm really not trying to sell them flat out. Please re-read the post and you'll see that I'm more interested in a trade.
So you make a for sale thread when you want to trade. Sounds logical. Why not lower the price a bit, sell them, and buy a pair of used ones that fit what you need? It's a round about way of doing it but you don't look like a jackass trying to sell a used product for the same cost as new.

Yes, because more people read for sale threads than WTT threads. And because I can guarantee that the first three people that contact me about an item listed in a for sale thread ask about trades. So unless you're seriously interested in a trade or buying them for my full asking price, please go troll someone else's thread.

So far the only poster in this thread who has been anything less than a complete jackass is Full tilt.

There are ways to go about business on these forums, and post dumping multiple times in the same thread is just childish and unprofessional.

Edit: how do I go about getting a mod to come in and clean out this thread?

Yes, because more people read for sale threads than WTT threads. And because I can guarantee that the first three people that contact me about an item listed in a for sale thread ask about trades. So unless you're seriously interested in a trade or buying them for my full asking price, please go troll someone else's thread.
So far the only poster in this thread who has been anything less than a complete jackass is Full tilt.

There are ways to go about business on these forums, and post dumping multiple times in the same thread is just childish and unprofessional.

Edit: how do I go about getting a mod to come in and clean out this thread?
Post dumping is lowballing... but when someone is blatantly asking for the price of something new that's unbelievable. I'm done. GLWS.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.