Not open for further replies.

joeybutts
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
VA
Item(s) for Sale:

Digital Designs M.80 monoblock amplifier

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In great condition, 100% functionally. I think there are a few superficial scratches. I'd give it a 7 or 8/10.

I absolutely love this amp and don't want to get rid of it, but the next rendition of my substage requires a smaller form amp.

Price:

$140 or trade for a D-class AB PH-4000MD, Massive N4, MTX TD1000.1......

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Only pic I have on hand is this one. Will get one in a few hours with name and blah blah blah....:p Though I do htink I have enough ref's to qualify no pic.

EddypartyRanger051.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It would actually be perfect IMO.

Some pics from back in March, this is exactly what it looks like today though....Prob needs a slight polish...:p

IMAG0783.jpg

IMAG0784.jpg

Recent events need this gone......yesterday. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hit me with your best offer!! Thanks!!

Recent events need this gone......yesterday. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hit me with your best offer!! Thanks!!

One of my favorites from the classic M-class rounded heatsink amps...As a DD-dealer, I hated it when they dropped the M80.

Great small foot-print amp, solid 800wrms @1ohm.

Just for reference, DD put out the SS1A a year or so after they discontinued the DD M80. They replaced it w/ the SS1A (their SS-series was slim-amps), but later the M1 and M2 got the slim design and they re-badged the SS1A back to the M80...but I dare say, the old M80 is a just as strong or stronger than the current DD M80.

And damit, I love the new DD M80/SS1a, I can tuck that small case in crazy places, for instance....in the dash of a Jeep!

Great power, small footprint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...