FS: BNIB Digital Designs M4

Item(s) for Sale:

Digital Designs M4.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This ****** amp is BRAND NEW! I was going to use it to power my hccas but i ran into some financial complications and its time to let it go. This amp is POWER HUNGRY!

Price:

$900 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$900 shipped

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26545838View attachment 26545839

Item(s) for Sale: Digital Designs M4.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This ****** amp is BRAND NEW! I was going to use it to power my hccas but i ran into some financial complications and its time to let it go. This amp is POWER HUNGRY!

Price:

$900 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$900 shipped

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26545838View attachment 26545839
Pm'd

No the amp is silent I am currently running mine at .5 ohms powering 2 orion hcca 15d2 amp never gets hot and I play it every day, and its not power hungry just need an ho alternator and 2 or 3 battery close to amp

Maybe because you have 0 feedback, no one has scooped this up. Put it on ebay it will sell.
You gotta start somewhere right?! Look up my username. I've been an avid member on several jeep forums for several years and buy and sell parts all the time. I have plenty of people to verify. I did buy this amp originally from 12voltz on here.

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Maybe because you have 0 feedback, no one has scooped this up. Put it on ebay it will sell.
Also don't want to pay fees.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

oleblue27

oleblue27
Myrtle Beach, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Lowflyin