Not open for further replies.

Madman11
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
eloy, az
Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer 80 prs

Item(s) Description/Condition:

8.5/10 looks normal wear and tear and it is fully functional and still covered by pioneer

Price:

$175

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$13 flat rate usps

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
i just gotta ask was it too much? it had way too much going on for me had to give mine to my popz!!! way too many features for a bass head straight sq deck all day... he loves it...

i just gotta ask was it too much? it had way too much going on for me had to give mine to my popz!!! way too many features for a bass head straight sq deck all day... he loves it...
I thought it was a great entry level sq deck. Crossover points were nice, sound quality was what i expected for the price, no pico issues but i always ground my rcas anyway. I really like the simplistic look and interface.

Got any better pics?? The one you posted shows up really small for me...
I will get some up for you today.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Price drop $175

Good seller here
Thank you. You have me looking everywhere a pair if shoker big gap motors

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

I want this... please Santa.
Atleast santa wont have to ship far. Hell i would deliver it to you with a bow myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...