• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonjs
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
SoCal LA
Item(s) for Sale:

Lots Of Wire it was 2 50 spools .had 2 runs (15ft)of each from battery to trunk of a honda accord. and theres a bunch of other random size's

Item(s) Description/Condition:

USed

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

picked up only

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

ok decided to ship to get this stuff sold //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

ok decided to ship to get this stuff sold //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
can u list or pm me wire lengths and prices ?

i got 4 19ft runs (2)blue (2) Gray and a bunch of radom smaller sizes 120 shipped for all of it 100ft

i got a refund from op after i paid ... the wire quantity did change so im not buying this . only reason im posting is because i originally bought the wire and making it clear that its not being sold to me . i wish op glws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...