Looking to buy 12" subs

for that i can sell you a sub that will eat a type R for breakfast in a smaller enclosure. shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Matt

Lol for that he could easily get an re xxx 12 or 15 that will eat up any sub your thinking of
If I can buy 1 sub that is louder than. 2 12" type r's I would be interested but I'm trying to keep my budget at $200

If I can buy 1 sub that is louder than. 2 12" type r's I would be interested but I'm trying to keep my budget at $200
If you can get your hands on an RE XXX 12 or 15 go for it would be way louder than 2 type r's 1 RE XXX 12 can handle 2k rms. 2 Type R's together can only handle 1k. You could prolly find either locally for around 250-300. You'd prolly have to build a proper box for it though. Try posting an add on your local craigslist

If you can get your hands on an RE XXX 12 or 15 go for it would be way louder than 2 type r's 1 RE XXX 12 can handle 2k rms. 2 Type R's together can only handle 1k. You could prolly find either locally for around 250-300. You'd prolly have to build a proper box for it though. Try posting an add on your local craigslist
Ok and what do you mean a proper box

my buddy up here has three Type R 12's, if you want to deal semi local I could ask if he is down to sell.

I have three SoundStream SPLX-HX12 dual 2's but may be a bit more $ than you want to spend.

my buddy up here has three Type R 12's, if you want to deal semi local I could ask if he is down to sell.I have three SoundStream SPLX-HX12 dual 2's but may be a bit more $ than you want to spend.
That would be great what state is he in also? And whats he asking ?

we are only about ~2 1/2 hrs north in central Maine

I'll see if he will deal. He had them in a blow through in his k-1500 pickup truck.

A blow through is just cutting through the bed of a pickup and the back of the cabin to allow for an enclosure to be set up in the bed and sealed in to the cabin, it does not affect the subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.