Alpine CDA-7998 Near Mint!!

Mobhit
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: Alpine CDA-7998 Near Mint

Item(s) Description/Condition: Unit has been bench tested for power and all face functions. Item in Near Mint condition. Comes with wiring harness, trim ring. Has cage but not the right one....the trim ring does not fit to it but head unit locks to it if that makes sense. Wiring harness is actually a 7897 harness but all you need is the red, yellow, black and blue wire. Comes with original manual. Box is by no means mint.

Price:400.00 or best offer. Shipping is 18.00 Would consider trade. Alpine eq's and processors. Component speakers or just offer something up!!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks...its a beauty....could be yours too!! Would be using it now but got an Alpine INA NAV10 and H800....never thought I would have a touchscreen but it really doesn't matter what the head unit is if you use the H800....lol. Plus it a lot safer driving with a video on instead of texting......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.