Sign in to follow this  
Zermelo

Pioneer AVIC-N5 Navigation & Multimedia Car Stereo System with Add-Ons

Item(s) for Sale: Pioneer AVIC-N5 Navigation & Multimedia Car Stereo System including:

a. USB Adapter addon (CD-UB100);

b. XM Radio & Nav Traffic add on (GEX-P10XMT);

c. iPhone/iPod Adapter Cable (CD-I200);

d. Remote Control (CD-R55).

e. Latest Navigation DVDs (CDNV-110MT)

Item(s) Description/Condition: The head unit in in good condition but has two slight issues: the flip out face plate opens in a jerky fashion, and the DVD/CD ejection sticks. However, the rest of the unit and add-ons functions properly.

Price: $300 plus shipping or $320 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Shipping will USPS. Specifications:

Receiver Size: Single DIN with Flip-Out Screen

Faceplate: Security Detachable

Motorized Faceplate: Yes

Remote Control: Yes

Peak Power Output: 50 watts x 4 channels

RMS Power Output: 22 watts x 4 channels

Preamp RCA Outputs: 3 Pairs (Front, Rear, and Subwoofer)

Sub Preamp RCA Output: Yes

Preamp Voltage: 2.2 volts

Built-In Equalizer: 3-band parametric equalizer with five preset tone curves

Display Type: TFT-LCD Monitor

Display Color: Full Color

Button Color: Blue/Red

CD Signal-to-Noise: 92 dB

Item Pictures:

attachment.php?attachmentid=26545605&d=1383347354

attachment.php?attachmentid=26545604&d=1383347353

attachment.php?attachmentid=26545603&d=1383347352

attachment.php?attachmentid=26545602&d=1383347351

attachment.php?attachmentid=26545607&d=1383347356

attachment.php?attachmentid=26545606&d=1383347355

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2003 Honda Accord

Head Unit: AVIC-N5

Sub Amp: Sundown Audio SAZ-1500D

Subs: 2 x Alpine SWR-1242D Type-R's

Front Stage Amp: Memphis 16-MCA5004

Front: Two 6.5 Inch Infinity Kappa 63.7i

Rear Deck: Two 6"x9" Infinity Kappa 693.7i

Does it have the bluetooth module?

Range Rover 4.6 HSE- 5% tint - Stock Air Suspension - Factory Brush Guards

Kenwood KDC-BT955HD

Diamond D3 400.4

Fronts- Infinity Reference 6030cs (temporary)

Rears- Infinity Reference 6032cf (temporary)

Diamond D5 1200.1

Sub- Diamond Hex Pro 12"

Item(s) for Sale: Pioneer AVIC-N5 Navigation & Multimedia Car Stereo System including:

a. USB Adapter addon (CD-UB100);

b. XM Radio & Nav Traffic add on (GEX-P10XMT);

c. iPhone/iPod Adapter Cable (CD-I200);

d. Remote Control (CD-R55).

e. Latest Navigation DVDs (CDNV-110MT)

Item(s) Description/Condition: The head unit in in good condition but has two slight issues: the flip out face plate opens in a jerky fashion, and the DVD/CD ejection sticks. However, the rest of the unit and add-ons functions properly.

Price: $300 plus shipping or $320 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Shipping will USPS. Specifications:

Receiver Size: Single DIN with Flip-Out Screen

Faceplate: Security Detachable

Motorized Faceplate: Yes

Remote Control: Yes

Peak Power Output: 50 watts x 4 channels

RMS Power Output: 22 watts x 4 channels

Preamp RCA Outputs: 3 Pairs (Front, Rear, and Subwoofer)

Sub Preamp RCA Output: Yes

Preamp Voltage: 2.2 volts

Built-In Equalizer: 3-band parametric equalizer with five preset tone curves

Display Type: TFT-LCD Monitor

Display Color: Full Color

Button Color: Blue/Red

CD Signal-to-Noise: 92 dB

Item Pictures:

attachment.php?attachmentid=26545605&d=1383347354

attachment.php?attachmentid=26545604&d=1383347353

attachment.php?attachmentid=26545603&d=1383347352

attachment.php?attachmentid=26545602&d=1383347351

attachment.php?attachmentid=26545607&d=1383347356

attachment.php?attachmentid=26545606&d=1383347355

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

is it still available

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new FREE account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this