anybody kno about air ride suspension?? pm me

Stock in my car, can adjust the feel of the ride between old skool boat cruiser to modern 4 door sedan feel by pushing a button on the dash. It is the cats meow. I can also play with steering assist level, that's kinda awkward to get used to. What's your question?

I've got it. It kicks ***. But If you can't fix it yourself, it'll cost you a fortune.

I have 4 heights. (from highest to lowest)

Offroad Height

Standard Height (everyday around town driving)

Freeway Height (drops an inch below standard for better aerodynamics and handling)

Access Mode (great for short people who can't jump, and loading things)

I've got it. It kicks ***. But If you can't fix it yourself, it'll cost you a fortune.
I have 4 heights. (from highest to lowest)

Offroad Height

Standard Height (everyday around town driving)

Freeway Height (drops an inch below standard for better aerodynamics and handling)

Access Mode (great for short people who can't jump, and loading things)
Yeah if you have a problem it's gonna cost you your left nut and first born son to fix. I have plush, regular, and firm. I like firm for driving around in town and plush on the highway, reminds me of my first car- a 97 deville. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Why not get a setup like thelifeofprice on youtube, with an air valve that you can hook into with an air compressor to adjust the ride height?
Because that's ghetto as all fvck.

I have air in my acura rl, and my genesis.. working on my equus... what do you want to know?

"Hey guys, let me stop off at dat gas station to air this ***** up! We goin ride high!" Get fvcking real.
Steve Meade has the same setup... My girlfriends dad just installed air shocks with the same general idea in mind in their minivan, it works like a charm. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a setup like that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.