Status
Not open for further replies.

SAZCLASSD
10+ year member

"Ballin' Aint A Problem"
Item(s) for Sale:

6 brand new Sundown SAZ2500s

Item(s) Description/Condition:

These amps were bought by me to use in my truck, but since I received them, I have had absolutely no motivation for putting them in. I am getting out of the car audio game and more focused on other things right now. They are all still in the original boxes and haven't even been taken out of the original plastic. All amps have absolutely NO SCRATCHES,DENTS,DINGS, OR BLEMISHES in any way. They are a good buy and will definitely be a great addition to anyone's setup.

Price:

$700 PER AMP SHIPPED. NO TRADES!

Item Pictures:

1385176_705684232792509_1987042209_n.jpg

1381311_705684762792456_1470443163_n.jpg

1375854_705684962792436_1204902539_n.jpg

Sundown makes suuuuch great equipment... I wish I could afford one of those amps. If I could I would have already bought one off ya. GLWS

Sundown makes suuuuch great equipment... I wish I could afford one of those amps. If I could I would have already bought one off ya. GLWS
Thanks bro. Whoever gets these will be very impressed with the power they can put out.

yea I did. I have to rebuild the whole back hatch behind the wall to house my amps bc I had 6 saz1500s before I bought these and they barely fit, so something was going to have to be majorly done for these to fit right which means more money and time. I'm building a house right now and to me that's more important than car audio (at least right now it is). I can always get back into the game if I want to, but right now I don't see it happening.

are the others used? These don't even have dust on them lol. Plus I know how it is, people will say "I only have $650, can you make this happen?" If I started the price lower then they would say they the same thing. "Well I only have $550." Money should be no issue. I am willing to negotiate on price, but I'm not giving these away. Especially since they haven't even been unboxed.

Welcome to trying to resell brand new equipment...I had 2 sundown e8v3 with only 16hrs of playing time on them...and I ended up selling them both for $100...*****. GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...