amp brands that do over rated power

Sundown, DC audio, CT audio, DD audio, Crescendo audio, Sound q audio, there are several quality brands. Even kicker or alpine. I have a sundown saz1500v3 that would probably do atleast 300-500 over rated depending on ohm load and electricals. Some of the mentioned, including my saz, can do .5 ohm.

American Bass vfl,Incriminator,Memphis(older models usually)Punch amps,etc....

Last edited by a moderator:
The shorter list would be which brands are you interested in with specific models and we can tell you if its good or not.

Even different models from the same brand can be built with different standards meaning 1 line could do rated or better the other line could be exaggerated.

A lot of this is debunkable. I saw either here or CACO about some kind of true benchmarker that was deadly accurate and shows amps know to to not do over listed. Maybe it worth looking for

OP why would you care if an amp does over rated power? Just means the manufacturer didn't rate it properly. You are NOT getting anything for free....

Rocksford, sundown, digital designs, us amps and quite a few more
Us Amps USED to be the most underrated amps every made. Now they are probably overrated. Which pisses me off beyond belief, i never planned to use anything other than them until they were sold and the new owners decided to turn them into everyday boring b/s. Any of their amps with a plexi bottom is a very good amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.