Fiberglass Enclosure for 3rd Gen (2004-2008) Acura TL

Participant count
  • Participants list

eldefontes
10+ year member

Maryland
Title states it all. Looking for one that fits in the sides.

Looking to purchase one that is used or at a good price. I'm located in Maryland, local is the best route but I'm down to pay for shipping depending on price. Will have this listing up for probably a month, until I decide to make my own.

PM or reply to thread or e-mail me at eldefontes@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
That's pretty specific and your unlikely to find one. Best bet is an car forum for your exact make and model or even checking if they make a JL stealthbox or something like that. If not, best to build your own.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.