AQ 3500 the one with dual inputs

Item(s) Description/Condition:

7/10 cosmetic 10/10 mechanical

Price:

575 plus ship

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on you

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

im gonna clean it up before i ship it just a little dusty

for anyone concerned about conidition i cleaned it up and heres some new pics also two screws from the speaker terminalss are missing thats that way i got it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...