Termlab USB with recently purchased Maintenance/software update package for sale!

F150Matt
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have a Termlab USB SPL meter for sale! This one has the AC adapter but will come with the latest software update and a maintenance plan purchased approximately 1 month ago ($69). I will provide the account details to the purchaser so they will have access to support and software upgrades for the remainder of the maintenance plan period. I would like $425 shipped (continental US only) for the meter. It has the original case, manual, and all items that came with the meter originally. This needs to go quickly as I no longer have any use for it! Paypal accepted may consider trades but prefer money. Thanks!

View attachment 26545398View attachment 26545397View attachment 26545396

I could use a decent AGM battery + some cash, would also consider trading for an alpine CDE-149BT + cash or for an Alpine IVA-W205 and some cash.

Actually it is a usb termlab with an AC power adapter. Wayne had an old version of termlab that didnt connect via usb it used a serial type cable. This is a usb model but it is powered off the ac adapter.

Actually it is a usb termlab with an AC power adapter. Wayne had an old version of termlab that didnt connect via usb it used a serial type cable. This is a usb model but it is powered off the ac adapter.
This is the AC Powered version and not the USB version. The USB version is commonly referring to the TL that only uses the USB to connect and power the unit.

Good luck with the sale.

Regardless I say in the original post it has the ac power adapter. I assure you I'm not trying to mislead anyone but thanks for all of your wisdom.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.