dc power 270alt 5.3 motor

Participant count
  • Participants list

massivespl

Banned
Bay city, MI
Item(s) for Sale:

Dc power 270amp alt. SP model. its the 4 pin oval plug.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

acouple years old but only used for about 7 months out of those 2 years. good condition.

Price:

400obo shipped to lower 48 NO TRADES

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

400obo shipped to lower 48

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

i got tons of positive feedback on CACO. im not on here to often but will come check prly twice a day to reply to ppl who are interested. View attachment 26545367

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.