Not open for further replies.

basshead7890
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Al
1. Product:

Clarion EQS746 7-Band Graphic Equalizer (EQS-746) with Auxiliary Input

2. Specs:

When your vehicles EQ settings aren't good enough, the Clarion EQS746 is there to satisfy. This advanced rotary equalizer will provide 7 band of equalization and sound customization. At each of the band centers, a 12 dB boost/cut is offered to precisely adjust the frequencies of each band. It also features a dedicated subwoofer level output for enhanced subwoofer control. On the back, there is an auxiliary input for playing an additional audio source. The Clarion EQS746 comes with brackets for mounting underneath a dash, in a console, or anywhere else that it fits. For an ideally tuned system, the Clarion EQS746 equalizer can tune a system where other equalizers fall short.

7-Band Rotary Graphic Equalizer

12 dB Boost/Cut at 50 Hz, 125 Hz, 345 Hz, 750 Hz, 2.2 KHz, 6 KHz, and 16 kHz

Auxiliary Input with Source Select Switch

Adjustable Aux Input Sensitivity

Subwoofer Output Level Control

Gold-Plated Preamp Inputs and Outputs

Rotary Volume Control and Fader

6-Channel RCA Outputs

Selectable 60/90 Hz Low-Pass Crossover

Crossover Slope: 12 dB/octave

Maximum Output Level: 7V RMS

Input Sensitivity: 50mV–4V RMS

Signal-To-Noise Ratio (S/N): 105 dB

Frequency Response: 10-50,000 Hz

Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.005 %

Input Impedance: 10K Ohms

Output Impedance: 50K Ohms

Stereo Separation: 82 dB @ 1 kHz

Dimensions: 7" W x 1" H x 4" D

3. Description/Condition:

7/10 cosmetic Has some scratches on it, red body filler from my dash, and has a little clear coat on some of the knobs from over spray

10/10 mechanical

4. Price: :

$35 shipped

5. Pictures:

k4l2.jpg

d8c.jpg

u28q.jpg

mmep.jpg

hxk4.jpg

n2cp.jpg

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...