Guinea Pig

More pics next to a DD M3a for reference

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

nice coolingg
Same thing I said, a fan in each corner should help flow pretty good

Are those push pull on each end or 2 push on one end and 2 pull on the other end?

Are those push pull on each end or 2 push on one end and 2 pull on the other end?

Push pull from what I can tell

Im not impressed yet the board looks rather bare and with only one set of inputs 7k seems like a serious pipedream.

The cooling looks nice maybe noisy only time will tell

and it looks real low on mos fets.

my judgement says less than 2k but id be happy to see It do more

Im not impressed yet the board looks rather bare and with only one set of inputs 7k seems like a serious pipedream.

You haven't seen many Brazilian amps have you?

I found one thread on SMD about this brand where someone clamped some big numbers from one. I'd be very nervous about reliability since it's really untested and some of the Brazilian amps have been time bombs... .you'd be screwed if it broke and you had to try to ship it back to Brazil for repair.

Hmm must have only seen alot of oversized Korean boards, saw a vid of them clamping about 8800rms out of these, it was in spanish tho.lol

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

You haven't seen many Brazilian amps have you?
I found one thread on SMD about this brand where someone clamped some big numbers from one. I'd be very nervous about reliability since it's really untested and some of the Brazilian amps have been time bombs... .you'd be screwed if it broke and you had to try to ship it back to Brazil for repair.
Banda has been around a while just not big in the states, besides the Viking 10ks I think they still hold the record, I havent checked in a while tho

Hmm must have only seen alot of oversized Korean boards, saw a vid of them clamping about 8800rms out of these, it was in spanish tho.lol 

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Banda has been around a while just not big in the states, besides the Viking 10ks I think they still hold the record, I havent checked in a while tho
price? stable at 2 ohms? or 1? .5?

Ive seen a few Brasilian amps but never was impressed most were time bombs

stetsom and sounddigital both are nicw but I rather overbuilt than flemsy.

I hope you are having multiple inputs made to fit more power and ground runs. No way possible to be reliable on only 1 run of 0 gauge

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Boomsday

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Boomsday
My House
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date