50x2@2

100x1@4

Can handle 2 bridged almost certain an will do much more than rated

Be an awesome front stage amp

Price:

75 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Hi ...looking for a small frontstage amp and I hope this will do....can you please give me the actual dimensions of this amp??

Also need to know if it tends to run HOT or not...and HOW it mounts, as I might want to mount it under the dash in a more enclosed space.

THANKS!!

sorry, another quick question(s)...I have seen that this amp has "end caps" that make it the dimensions the ones you quoted, yet the dimensions WITHOUT the endcaps are-- 10-5/16"W (6-3/4" w/o endcaps) x 2-11/16"H x 9-5/8"L .... soooooo, I am wondering if the amp can be used without end caps and if the end caps only cover the wires and also if your amp is pictured with or without the end caps???

VERY interested in it if it can be run without problems without the end caps, as it will give me a few more placement options...thanks again!!!

Yes I don't have the endcaps. They were there just to cover wires Runs the same with or without them
So it is actaully smaller then the dimensions you first sent me??

If so, I'll take it. PM reply with confirmation of size and your paypal address.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.