8 inch

argenis69
10+ year member

SQ Bass Lover
NY, USA
Hi Guys, On a reasonable budget, I'm looking for one 8 inch Mid Highs, Good sound quality, Loud and Good on Free Air position installations to replace the speaker that's on the Rear on Top deck in my 2002 Nissan Maxima.

In your experience, What you recommend?

Last edited by a moderator:
The 8" speaker in your rear deck is a subwoofer, not a midrange. If you want to replace it with a mid range driver you'll also have to get a signal from another output, as that output is crossed over below midrange.

And if you install a single driver tapped into the right or left channel, you'll kill your stereo separation as well as making the other audio channel's audio much less audible.

The 8" speaker in your rear deck is a subwoofer, not a midrange. If you want to replace it with a mid range driver you'll also have to get a signal from another output, as that output is crossed over below midrange.

And if you install a single driver tapped into the right or left channel, you'll kill your stereo separation as well as making the other audio channel's audio much less audible.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.