argenis69

8 inch

Hi Guys, On a reasonable budget, I'm looking for one 8 inch Mid Highs, Good sound quality, Loud and Good on Free Air position installations to replace the speaker that's on the Rear on Top deck in my 2002 Nissan Maxima.

In your experience, What you recommend?

Edited by argenis69

Front stage Image Dynamics 6.5 CX62 V2. Rear stage O2 Audio 5 1/4in.

Cadence Tweeters. KnuKonceptz Rcas and Wiring.

Kicker Impulse x3i 3-way Active Electronic Crossover(disconnected for now).

JL Audio 300/4 . JL Audio XD700/5 . Crescendo BC3500D.

15" Fi Audio SP4 fully loaded in 3.5cu ft flared ported box.

One complete +/- run of Knu Ofc 0 gauge with big 3, volt meter inside, biggest acid battery under hood, Battery Isolator. A XS Power D3100 and a Crescendo Logic F-31HP battery in trunk. :hapydanc:

massive audio hippo 8'

500 rms thay get down i 4 in my car

they are cheaper then the sundown 8

any other opinions?

One complete +/- run of Knu Ofc 0 gauge with big 3, volt meter inside, biggest acid battery under hood, Battery Isolator. A XS Power D3100 and a Crescendo Logic F-31HP battery in trunk. :hapydanc:

are you wanting subs? or midbass drivers?

I want an 8 inch speaker for Voice, not subwoofer.

waiting for your opinions...

Nothing...?

The 8" speaker in your rear deck is a subwoofer, not a midrange. If you want to replace it with a mid range driver you'll also have to get a signal from another output, as that output is crossed over below midrange.

And if you install a single driver tapped into the right or left channel, you'll kill your stereo separation as well as making the other audio channel's audio much less audible.

Owner, Audio Anarchy, LLC

2915 Youree Drive, Shreveport, LA

318-780-6149

https://www.facebook.com/AudioAnarchyLLC

The 8" speaker in your rear deck is a subwoofer, not a midrange. If you want to replace it with a mid range driver you'll also have to get a signal from another output, as that output is crossed over below midrange.

And if you install a single driver tapped into the right or left channel, you'll kill your stereo separation as well as making the other audio channel's audio much less audible.

318-780-6149

318-780-6149

Pyle PPA8 8" PA Speaker 292-212

Not sure how CHEAP you want to go, but These would be the bottom of the barrel for me..Im running a pair of 6.5s off of HU power in one of my vehicles at the moment, and they sound Very nice and clean,and LOUD as Hell.

2)American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid 4480.1D@1ohm Ea 4)American Bass XFL DVC 4ohm 12s@2.06cu Ft Ea.@32htz CDT 6,5 HD6 Briax.,CDT CL60,CDT 25 tweets,Kicker KS25 tweets Autotek Mean Machine 99@2ohms,Autotek BTX 7204@40hms AlterStarts Alt 255A/Dallas,Tx,2)Orileys Super Start AGM batts(1more coming)Cadence CCA 0ga on Big 6,AudioTechnix 0ga CCA Kicker Kq9 Eq,Eclipse CD3000(lookingfor upgrade)StingerPro Distro,3)XS Scorpian 8in Scroll Fans 1998 3dr Xcab Chevy(under construction,but operational)

Pyle PPA8 8" PA Speaker 292-212

Not sure how CHEAP you want to go, but These would be the bottom of the barrel for me..Im running a pair of 6.5s off of HU power in one of my vehicles at the moment, and they sound Very nice and clean,and LOUD as Hell.

2)American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid 4480.1D@1ohm Ea 4)American Bass XFL DVC 4ohm 12s@2.06cu Ft Ea.@32htz CDT 6,5 HD6 Briax.,CDT CL60,CDT 25 tweets,Kicker KS25 tweets Autotek Mean Machine 99@2ohms,Autotek BTX 7204@40hms AlterStarts Alt 255A/Dallas,Tx,2)Orileys Super Start AGM batts(1more coming)Cadence CCA 0ga on Big 6,AudioTechnix 0ga CCA Kicker Kq9 Eq,Eclipse CD3000(lookingfor upgrade)StingerPro Distro,3)XS Scorpian 8in Scroll Fans 1998 3dr Xcab Chevy(under construction,but operational)

Yet, Check out Parts Express for one @ a decent price..You may be able to find a Dayton,Silinium(Mispelled im sure0 Eminence,8 ohm 100 rms+

I'm disconnecting that sub and connecting the new speaker from an aftermarket amplifier.

Sorry guys..This site is doing it to me again..Im not able to go past Pg 1,and read any further

318-780-6149

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now