Complete System Setup , Any more suggested things?

BabyGotBass

Looking for some any suggestions for equipment swap, or purchasing from different websites, better deals just some suggestions if you have any. This system seems like a pretty good setup .Ordering it all online, and excited to get rid of what I have.

Amplifier: Cadence 2250 rms

Cadence ZRS C1 Competition 2250 Watt RMS Mono Car Amplifier Amp 24nu llCrossov | eBay

Subwoofers: WoofersEtc.com - SWR-12D4 - Alpine 12" Dual 4-Ohm Type-R Series Subwoofer

Enclosure:http://www.ebay.com/itm/OBCON-12-Dual-Subwoofer-Enclosure-Box-Labyrinth-Slot-Vented-Ported-3-4-HD-PB-/231023144800?pt=US_Speaker_Sub_Enclosures&hash=item35ca0d6f60

How i'm wiring : http://a248.e.akamai.net/pix.crutchfield.com/ca/learningcenter/car/subwoofer_wiring/2-DVC-4-ohm-mono-low-imp.jp

get a custom box built may cost a few extra bucks but well worth it. A system sounds as good as the enclosure is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The amp is the only thing id consider running and for that money id get a bc2000 or aq 2200 ..ditch the type rs and def dont buy a prefab box...the box will make or break most setups ..get a custom on designed /and or built

The amp is the only thing id consider running and for that money id get a bc2000 or aq 2200 ..ditch the type rs and def dont buy a prefab box...the box will make or break most setups ..get a custom on designed /and or built
Agreed if you tell us your budget it would help

The subs are a little cheaper on Amazon.

Amazon.com: Alpine SWR-12D4 Type-R 12" Subwoofer with Dual 4-ohm Voice Coils: Car Electronics

I wouldn't expect much from that box. That's not much port area for 2 12's.. It'll probably work okay but a custom will sound much better.

What are you gonna do for wiring? Gonna need 1/0 for that much power. I have always had good luck with Knukonceptz. Even there lower lines are excellent quality. I would also plan on at least doing the Big 3 for your car's electrical. Stock electrical won't support that power.

I'd do a pair of xfl 12s and either a aq 2200 or vfl 120.1 or even a ai20.1 0 gauge amp kit. Big 3 and a good agm under the hood custom ported box and cll it a day

So I like all the suggestions , certainly got me thinking, but I have a couple different ways I wanna take and some subs I like,

What do you think of two Kicker 12" L3's? Just a single kicker L7? I'm more focused about just a hard pound, but not so much where i'm paying through the nose.

What puts out a lot of bass that can impress for a good price? What's a good $600-$800 setup? Or a $800-$1000 setup.

Just the Type R`s need so much power that I don`t wanna go the extra mile to pay to power them, so i`m thinking like, What subs do you think pound the hardest for about a 1750-2250watt range, Preferably 2 12`s. I like the Alpine`s, a lot of money, a lot of bass, but I just wanna check some other opportunities.

Again 2 xfl 12s and a vfl 4480. 2200 rms at 1 ohm. 4^3 box tuned to 34 hertz. That's 720 plus the box. It will be nasty loud if you have the big 3 o gauge wires and a good agm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.