centergod79
10+ year member

TEAM BEETEM
Item(s) for Sale:

2 15" Memphis Mojos D2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand New

Price:

$350 each shipped to eastern/central time zones, Mountain and pacific we can negotiate a price

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship FedEX

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Mojo 5's or the x series?
If they were Mojo 5's or the X series they wouldn't be this cheap. Mojo 5 sell for 529-625 BNIB, and the X's around 700. These are the all black CM Mojo's, 2011 model. I would be more than happy to sell you any of the MOJO's, but they wouldn't be 350 each

If they were Mojo 5's or the X series they wouldn't be this cheap. Mojo 5 sell for 529-625 BNIB, and the X's around 700. These are the all black CM Mojo's, 2011 model. I would be more than happy to sell you any of the MOJO's, but they wouldn't be 350 each
Sorry I forgot I didn't get pics up yet

oh I sold my mojo 5 12 for 275... Just saying anyways glws nice subs
I bet that's not what you paid for it, These 15"s are BNIB for $75 more than you sold your used 12" for. The Mojo 5's are current models, so therefore I would not be selling them on here, I would be selling them in my shop as a Memphis dealer. Also, no Memphis dealer in the entire country will determine the cost on there inventory based on what someone sold theirs for on a classifieds forum. Theirs a MAP and a MSRP that all memphis dealers are required to sell current product between. These subwoofers I'm selling on here are BNIB, but I'm not selling them as a dealer, I'm selling them as an individual.

CM series came out in 2009

The CM's (4th gen Mojo) actually debuted in 2009 - they produced them until 2011... but the SKU did not change during those 3 years - hence, it's a 2009 model.

Excellent woofers to those looking - and field replacement cone/basket assembly - one of my fav things Memphis produced...

M style mojo basket came out in 08-09, that's what I run, cm cast mojos came out in 11

The CM's (4th gen Mojo) actually debuted in 2009 - they produced them until 2011... but the SKU did not change during those 3 years - hence, it's a 2009 model.Excellent woofers to those looking - and field replacement cone/basket assembly - one of my fav things Memphis produced...
Ah yes you are correct good sir. Good catch.

OK, for all of you that want to comment on what MOJO's these are, the picture tells it all. These are 2011-2012 Mojo's CM Cast Mojo's, the previous models 08-10 had more of a greyish black basket, which were called the M3 MOJO. In late summer 2010-2012 there CM Cast Mojo's were current, along with the C3 that replaced the M3's, and the CM Cast Mojo replaced the M3 Mojo. However, the MOJO's here for sale are 2011-2012 MOJO's, Memphis releases new product in the summer, so for a good course of 2012, the CM cast Mojo's were the current models, so when I first created this thread in 2013, I stated last years model's, which is 100% correct. My company just received our "Do Not offer Extended warranty Email" from Memphis in August of 2013. A lot of people confuse the Greyish Black M3 mojo with the CM cast Mojo all the time, even on the store front. Besides, if I had a set of M3 Mojo's they wouldn't be for sale, I wish I wouldn't have sold my last set. It's ok though, I still have a set of 15" Q1 Mojo's 2nd generation, BNIB.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

centergod79

10+ year member
TEAM BEETEM
centergod79
Martins Ferry, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date