FS 2/0 rolls Large agm batts misc wire cables speakers

12voltz+-
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
lorain OH
1. Product:

Alllll right kinda gonna combined a few things to one thread since its all in the same section.

Locals are welcome to meet up to get any of it cheaper of course package deal on batts if you get more then 1

2. Specs:

First i have 4 rolls of diyma 2/0 power cable in blue and in black (2 of each)

2 used 5.25'' jbl gti mkii mid/woofer 2 ohm woofers and 2 ohm ea

Next i have 14 alpha cell 100 ah batts bnib

Model: 195 GXL

Warranty: 4 years

Service Life: Extended

Runtime (minutes): 196

VRLA Battery Type: Gel Silver Alloy

Heat Resistant: Extreme

Hydrogen Emission: Low

Terminals: Threaded insert 1/4” - 20 UNC

Cells Per Unit: 6

Voltage Per Unit: 12.8

Conductance Value: 1100

Max. Discharge Current (A): 900

Short Circuit Current (A): 2600

10 Second Volts @ 100A: 11.3

Ohms Impedance 60Hz: 0.0050

Capacity at 20hrs (to 1.75VPC): 100AH

BCI Group Size: 31

Weight (lb/kg): 67/30.5

Dimensions H x W x D (in/mm): 8.5 x 13.4 x 6.8 / 215 x 341 x 173

4- bundles of kicker 16g speaker wire very nice oversized flexible silver tinned ocf 40 ft each bundle

3- femal flush mount 3.5mm aux audio input jacks with 3.5 to 3.5mm cable make your install nice and clean get rid of hangin cable and get them outta the glove box ect lol

3- Isimple ipod cable there have the docking cable 30 pin ipod cable to rca audio R & L as well as a Video. Also has charging input hook it right up to you car and it will charge your ipod

1 set of 5x7 adapters to 5.25 or 4x6 and 1 set of 6x9 adapters to 6.5'' and tweeter

lots of grills 1 set of jbl gto 6.5'' grills 1 set of rockford 6.5'' grills 1 set of diamond audio 6.5'' grills 2 set of rockford 4'' grills and 1 set of jbl 5.25'' grills as well as a 1'' 6.5'' spacer ring.

Single d6 6.5'' midbass woofer

lastly the box or wire lol its starting to over flow! its the scrap bin. so if you need small to mediumk length of 8g 4g 0g cca ofc let me know as well and some short length of speaker wire

3. Description/Condition:

all 4 rolls are bnib

used over all good condition hooked them up still sound real good

all batteries are bnib beside one pulled out for pics

all bundles are new not used

all 3 and new

all 3 are new

both sets are new

all sets are new

new but dirty just needs whipped down make a nice center ch or test speaker idk lol

wire some used some new just short or scrap ends

4. Price: :

80$ shipped per spool

70$ shipped for the pair

180$ per battery locals only atm (north east ohio)

15$ shipped kicker speaker wire

15$ shipped flush mount 3.5

15$ shipped each ipod cable

10$ shipped each set of adapters

10$ shipped each setof grills

15$ shipped for lil d6 6.5

wire we will make cheap if you need a piece ill see if i have it give you what style of wire it is and shipping + a few bucks in pocket im happy lol

5. Pictures:

OBO

Last edited by a moderator:
i have plenty of 4-5ft length of knu cca offer up for how many short runs like that you want i have blue black and red think i might have one 10-12ft run in black some of these fo have ring terminals cripped on already as well

i have plenty of 4-5ft length of knu cca offer up for how many short runs like that you want i have blue black and red think i might have one 10-12ft run in black some of these fo have ring terminals cripped on already as well
Is it 4 or 0 gauge? Because I'll make an offer on most of it, I'm just not sure what size it is. lol

8 4 0 all of the above lol some ofc some cca some kicker knu stinger db link ixos bullz qpower mobile spec scoche efc and more!

8 4 0 all of the above lol some ofc some cca some kicker knu stinger db link ixos bullz qpower mobile spec scoche efc and more!
Do you have three 4-5 ft. lengths of 4 or 0 gauge, and a 10-12 ft. length of 0 gauge? All Knukonceptz, please. if longer than 4-5 ft. that's fine

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.