F/S 12" Incriminator Audio Death Row plus wires/enclosure

CHUCKmfnNORRIS
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
CT
Item(s) for Sale: I have a slightly used 12" Death Row from Incriminator Audio, 2.5^ft enclosure slot ported tuned to 32hZ, MB Quart DSC 1500.1D, Knu Konceptz power,ground,rca cables.

Item(s) Description/Condition: The sub only has 3 months of use, it has a duel 2 ohm voice coils.

The enclosure was custom built, its a 2.5^ft, and slot ported tuned to 32hZ.

The amp is 3 years old, its a MB Quart DSC 1500.1D, it has never pushed more than 1200 watts through it, and comes with a remote bass control knob.

All wires are from Knu Konceptz, power/ground/fuseholder/rca's/.

Price: I am asking $500 OBO. PayPal, or cash in hand. And thats including everything. sub,enclosure,amp,wires.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:This is a pickup only, but willing to drive up to an hour and meet up.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Your PM box is full, here is what I tried to send you.

Hey man, would you sell that amp on its own?

How much for it picked up?

What part of CT are you in?

I am in RI depending on the location we could meet up.

Hmm.. Well good luck with that.
If you ever decide to sell the amp let me know, need something small for my girls car.

Thanks!

You could buy this setup and sell the enclosure and get one small enough.

I am in fairfield, i have no problem meeting you about half way

Actually the enclosure is not the issue, I already have a ported 12 in her trunk. I build enclosures, so that is not a concern.

I just don't need THAT nice of a sub for her, she is literally happy right now with her Kicker CVR12 on a DX400.1 that I stuck in there a year ago. I just hate her setup as it sounds like nothing is there to me so I wanted to do something that will be good on about 1K. But I guess having 2 18's on 4K will ruin your sense of a normal system... LOL

I need an amp to push it. Honestly bro, you are gonna sit on that entire setup for months. Break it up and it will go inside of a week.

Fairfield is 120 miles from me, if you want to go 60 and 60 we could make a deal on that amp.

Im gonna give it a mounth. Than i might break it up. I dont need the money anytime soon. I am selling this so i can get a larger setup for my snake, but doesnt need a larger cage for a good few months

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.