Sign in to follow this  
CHUCKmfnNORRIS

F/S 12" Incriminator Audio Death Row plus wires/enclosure

Item(s) for Sale: I have a slightly used 12" Death Row from Incriminator Audio, 2.5^ft enclosure slot ported tuned to 32hZ, MB Quart DSC 1500.1D, Knu Konceptz power,ground,rca cables.

Item(s) Description/Condition: The sub only has 3 months of use, it has a duel 2 ohm voice coils.

The enclosure was custom built, its a 2.5^ft, and slot ported tuned to 32hZ.

The amp is 3 years old, its a MB Quart DSC 1500.1D, it has never pushed more than 1200 watts through it, and comes with a remote bass control knob.

All wires are from Knu Konceptz, power/ground/fuseholder/rca's/.

Price: I am asking $500 OBO. PayPal, or cash in hand. And thats including everything. sub,enclosure,amp,wires.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:This is a pickup only, but willing to drive up to an hour and meet up.

Item Pictures: namedate_zpsd37c102a.jpg

sub_zps361c0713.jpg

wires_zps741792ad.jpgamp_zps9589c7f8.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

'99 Jeep Wangler SE

Headunit-pioneer DEH-P6900ub/bluetooth/ipod/sirius radio

Front/Rear speakers- 6.5" infinity kappa perfect components

Sub-12" IA Death Row

Amp-MB Quart DSC 1500.1D(1/0 gauge wire)

Big three- 1/0 gauge

Your PM box is full, here is what I tried to send you.

Hey man, would you sell that amp on its own?

How much for it picked up?

What part of CT are you in?

I am in RI depending on the location we could meet up.

03 Suburban

| Pioneer | Sundown | FU Audio | Rockville | XS Power | Sky High Wire | CDT | DC Power |

Inbox emptied

I an not separating anything, its an all or nothing. Sorry

'99 Jeep Wangler SE

Sub-12" IA Death Row

Big three- 1/0 gauge

Hmm.. Well good luck with that.

If you ever decide to sell the amp let me know, need something small for my girls car.

Thanks!

You could buy this setup and sell the enclosure and get one small enough.

I am in fairfield, i have no problem meeting you about half way

'99 Jeep Wangler SE

Sub-12" IA Death Row

Big three- 1/0 gauge

Actually the enclosure is not the issue, I already have a ported 12 in her trunk. I build enclosures, so that is not a concern.

I just don't need THAT nice of a sub for her, she is literally happy right now with her Kicker CVR12 on a DX400.1 that I stuck in there a year ago. I just hate her setup as it sounds like nothing is there to me so I wanted to do something that will be good on about 1K. But I guess having 2 18's on 4K will ruin your sense of a normal system... LOL

I need an amp to push it. Honestly bro, you are gonna sit on that entire setup for months. Break it up and it will go inside of a week.

Fairfield is 120 miles from me, if you want to go 60 and 60 we could make a deal on that amp.

03 Suburban

| Pioneer | Sundown | FU Audio | Rockville | XS Power | Sky High Wire | CDT | DC Power |

Im gonna give it a mounth. Than i might break it up. I dont need the money anytime soon. I am selling this so i can get a larger setup for my snake, but doesnt need a larger cage for a good few months

'99 Jeep Wangler SE

Sub-12" IA Death Row

Big three- 1/0 gauge

Still trying to clear my pm's. Its giving me issues

'99 Jeep Wangler SE

Sub-12" IA Death Row

Big three- 1/0 gauge

New or old model DP?

gVxZm.gif

Careful, by those definitions Spider Monkey is a contributing member, I don't think he even knows what a subwoofer is.

Thanks quackhead. Your the only person who agrees with me. Jesus Christ I have like 40 post and I've been called a ******* like 37 times

older model death row but only has 3 months play time, so its still not fully broken in yet.

'99 Jeep Wangler SE

Sub-12" IA Death Row

Big three- 1/0 gauge

older model death row but only has 3 months play time, so its still not fully broken in yet.

'99 Jeep Wangler SE

Sub-12" IA Death Row

Big three- 1/0 gauge

i may be interested in the sub... you have some one interested in the amp maybe split? depending on what you are trying to get for the sub....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

H.U. - Pioneer P7200HD

Fronts - Pioneer premier TS-C720PRS

Rear - Pioneer TS-D6902R

Amp - kx2500.1

Sub - AQ HDC4 12

just a lil' slam for now.... tuned to 33hz!!!!!

complete budget system under 400.00... (kenwoods)

why cant i page 2!!!! i click "2"/next/last and it just reloads page one!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

'99 Jeep Wangler SE

Sub-12" IA Death Row

Big three- 1/0 gauge

As of right now i am trying to sell it all together. I dont need to make the money anytime soon, and want to avoid having to ship it

'99 Jeep Wangler SE

Sub-12" IA Death Row

Big three- 1/0 gauge

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this