trade between Raptor727 and Basswiigee

Participant count
  • Participants list
i will be sending @raptor727; my hdc3 12 that got jacked in shipping and my jl 300/4 both in need of repair for his ph4100 in near mint, fully functioning 4ch amp and he cover the shipping... still talking about shipping timelines will post further agreements as they arise... he has seen pictures and is aware that both items are in a non working...

Yes I am aware of defaults. I will still be shipping and sending payment Friday basswiigee will ship as soon as payment clears

Yes I am aware of defaults. I will still be shipping and sending payment Friday basswiigee will ship as soon as payment clears
payment received, withdrawl requested as soon as it clears i will be shipping asap....

Shipped out package today instead of Saturday because of a mix up with addresses with ups lol. His package/amp will be there Wednesday according to usps

received my amp today looks great, won't be able to test till next week as i gave all my wiring to underfire, but nothing is smelling or sounds messed up, so i'm happy... long as it works next week... it is the original box, all originals included and gave me power and ground... so i could go out here and hook 'em up, i just might... all and all i'm 100% satisfied.... will and trying to do business again as we speak!!! @raptor727;

[quote name='basswiigee']received my amp today looks great, won't be able to test till next week as i gave all my wiring to underfire, but nothing is smelling or sounds messed up, so i'm happy... long as it works next week... it is the original box, all originals included and gave me power and ground... so i could go out here and hook 'em up, i just might... all and all i'm 100% satisfied.... will and trying to do business again as we speak!!! @raptor727;[/QUOTE]
thanks again basswiigee hope you enjoy your amp bud.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

raptor727

10+ year member
come get some!!
raptor727
pensacola FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies