Persistent problem

Participant count
  • Participant list

Callingindogs
10+ year member

I've recently finished up my audio setup and yet i'm still getting problems. I've had 2 different amps on two different speakers and they all make crackling noises, mostly in the tweeters. I haven't heard it in the woofers yet. After checking everything, my only guess would be my car not being able to put out enough power? I do plan on upgrading the electrical. (I still have stock battery and alt) But what confuses me is why do my subs play without distortion though? Any ideas?

sometimes the music is clipped to hell in recording. Or you're allowing the tweeters to play low notes.

crackle, crackle....lol, it does get annoying.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

sometimes the music is clipped to hell in recording. Or you're allowing the tweeters to play low notes.
crackle' date=' crackle....lol, it does get annoying.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif[/quote']

It's like that on all songs though :L mostly in deeper vocals or guitar playing. How would I fix that then? Because it plays through crossovers made for the speakers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.