(2) Nice AGMs

Hey, guys. I'm still working on bumping up my electrical while my enclosure is in progress, so if you have a decent size battery (something that could run with G31s from Duracell), let me know.
The durcells are 170 with 2 yr free replacement ..gona.be hard.to beat that esp buyin used no warranty

So there pretty good ? worth buying 2 ? also can i ask if you know , I still have stock 100 amp alt and am running 1900 watts

will i be ok or will i need the high output alt ? already did big three and all power is 0 gauge ofc and not having much problems now

just dont want to start having battery problems , lights flicker some will that fix it ?

So there pretty good ? worth buying 2 ? also can i ask if you know , I still have stock 100 amp alt and am running 1900 wattswill i be ok or will i need the high output alt ? already did big three and all power is 0 gauge ofc and not having much problems now

just dont want to start having battery problems , lights flicker some will that fix it ?
Yea they are great ..well worth buying ...and on that power u should be fine...but batteries dont make power so its really only.a bandaid if ur.having voltage issues...and as far as the lights it will help but lighting is very sensitive to voltage drops...before i put my hids in ..my lights still dimmed and i drop from 14.8 -14.2 full tilt on5k so it doesnt take much to dim...but start with the batts and go from there ...but if.u up the power at all look into saving for a ho alt

Yea they are great ..well worth buying ...and on that power u should be fine...but batteries dont make power so its really only.a bandaid if ur.having voltage issues...and as far as the lights it will help but lighting is very sensitive to voltage drops...before i put my hids in ..my lights still dimmed and i drop from 14.8 -14.2 full tilt on5k so it doesnt take much to dim...but start with the batts and go from there ...but if.u up the power at all look into saving for a ho alt
This is why I have always been interested if you could do a "big 3" to the lights wires.

Other brand/battery suggestions are welcome. Looking for whatever I can fit under my hood and something to compliment it on a 2K system.

Other brand/battery suggestions are welcome. Looking for whatever I can fit under my hood and something to compliment it on a 2K system.
Oh ur wanting 1 for under the hood too? well a g31 isnt gona fit ..u need a g34 and a g31 ...the g34 duracell are 130 ..and ur not gona.fine a better battery for the money

Oh ur wanting 1 for under the hood too? well a g31 isnt gona fit ..u need a g34 and a g31 ...the g34 duracell are 130 ..and ur not gona.fine a better battery for the money
That was my original idea...but Sam's doesn't sell Duracells in Iowa.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.