Detailed my car yesterday!

RoYALbLUE08
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NYC
Sup guys. Never mentioned it before but detailing is one of my favorite hobbies, next to working on car and my audio system

last time i detailed my car was in May of 2012, a little over a year ago. My car had a bunch of swirls and light scratches and water spots and whatnot so I decided to go ahead and fully detail my car today.

Products used/Directions

Washed with Dawn soap - 2 bucket method

Clay barred entire car

washed car again/dried

Megs Microfiber d300 Compound with MF cutting disc

Megs d301 polish with finishing disc

Four Star ultimate paint protection sealant using white foam pad

Chemical guys Blacklight

Blackfire Aluminum compoound with fine grade steel wool for the exhaust polish

stoners window cleaner

Meguiars Ultimate black trim restorer

purple power on wheels then rinsed and cleaned again with soap and water with microfiber towel/dried and sealed with blackfire wet diamond/collinite 845 insulater wax

Ultima tire and trima guard plus used to coat tires and do interior as well

Man! the car is so freakin slick and shiny its unreal, i miss my car being like this as i took a little break from detailing due to school/studying for dental school and work but im back at it again!

anyways

here is some before pictures

(this was completely removed)

r something. Stay tuned!

and the AFTERS (sorry guys, I had close ups of all the scratches removed, my wheels cleaned, exhaust, etc but my phone got locked and had to restore it completely and lost everything in my phone but these photos i uploaded to facebook so i downloaded them from there. I will try to get better pictures today

man the shine just keeps coming!

I want to do a photoshoot next week o

i really like that deep blue, i been slackin on my ride, all the little rock chips and sh1t just had me so disappointed ain't really wanted to deal with it, probably just gonna get it painted....
yeah my car sits in the driveway and daily driven but i take care of it really well and if something happens i touch it up with my buffing machine/touch up paint. i need to learn how to wet sand im too scared to try it on my car first time

Beautiful man ..i love detailing my ride ..glad to see others no how to take care of.their ride ...im about to clay bar and 3 stage compound my ride ..as its black and sits outside it takes alot.to upkeep ..

Dont make.the mistake.alot.of.ppl make ..thy dawn then clay then dont.get.around to waxing/buffing for a few days every water spot on the car will turn permanent in the sun ..no bueno lol
My coating on the car protects the paint from damage such as that. I do not need to wax my car at all, it shines like the sun from the Wetgloss.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.