Southwest Region 6xs weekend in nor cal

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
    Participant count
  • Participant list

mylows10
5,000+ posts

B2,singer,ampere rep
monterey , ca
2xs show in San Jose ca sat the 21st starts at 10am. Then another 2xs show in salinas starts at 3 pm. And a third 2xs show in salinas on the 22nd starts at 11am. If you are interested in attending hit me up for all the info. Or go to termpro.com

It's a 2xs at the MVP center also Mecca star finals. Salinas is an hour south also Info on termpro entry for San Jose $20 per car at the gate and $40 to enter each class Salinas is $35 first entry and $15 per entry after no car entry fee

I'll be in San Jose for the meca finals....won't be done by 3
Also have a 2xs Sunday show and another 1xs and 2xs the next weekend in salinas. Been trying to book other shows elsewhere. But no one has gotten back to me

Any sound quality vehicles at these shows. I'm looking for demos/advice/etc. I don't know anyone in my area that has been able to help me.
Mine is. I'd be happy to give you a demo and show you my system also my teammate bills silverado blow thru

Sat San Jose db drag is now a 3xs show. Still a 2xs later that day in salinas and another 2xs show in salinas on Sunday. The following week in salinas. Sat 1xs show and sun a 2xs show. Hit me up for details. Also if any of you central or not cal members would like to host a db drag. Bass race show. Let me know or if you know of a shop that might

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.