Participant count
  • Participant list

pelekeliko
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Arai Corsair V helmet

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used but in excellent condition. Few surface scratches but no major damage and has never ever been dropped or mistreated. Spent a lot of money on the helmet so treated it with extreme care.

Helmet retails for $720.

Tinted visor $50

Cheek Pads $50

Size large (7 1/4- 7 3/8)

Has medium cheek pads in it currently but will come with the large.

Price:

Looking to get $500 plus half shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

^^

helmet6_zps16c00c52.jpg

helmet4_zpsb4d9d33b.jpg

helmet2_zpsc6b1655b.jpg

helmet3_zpsb4fcb576.jpg

helmet_zpsfcd87f82.jpg

Looks like a really nice helmt, getting a bike soon and need a helmet but not sure if a newbie like me needs a $720 helmet... Any huge difference between this and the $200 helmets...besides the $300-500 price difference?

Looks like a really nice helmt, getting a bike soon and need a helmet but not sure if a newbie like me needs a $720 helmet... Any huge difference between this and the $200 helmets...besides the $300-500 price difference?
The first major difference is comfort. Its incredible the difference arai and shoei helmets feel on your head compared to helmets in the $100-200 range. Then obviously the second will be quality. If you go do 10-20 minutes worth of research on this specific helmet, you will most likely be sold. The attention to detail and safety thats built in to this helmet is phenomenal.

If you buy this, then theres no more upgrading, because there is nothing better. Buy the best and be done.

PM me if you want to try and work something out. Need this gone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

pelekeliko

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
pelekeliko
East bay, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies