• Participants list

trumpet
5,000+ posts

Barry Schanz
Item(s) for Sale:

CDT Audio DRT-26 Modular Quick Swap Tweeter Set

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used

Silk and Aluminum dome tweeters with a full array of mounting hardware. This is a patented design tweeter system with a quick release mechanism to swap between the 3 flavors of tweeters - silk, aluminum or titanium. You don't need to make compromises, which is very useful if you prefer the sound of a metal tweeter but you sometimes travel with people who prefer the silk tweeter's smoothness.

The tweeters require the quick release cups found in the DRT-26 set. The set includes one pair of tweeters. What you are getting is the mounting hardware and the silk and aluminum tweeters.

I used the silk tweeters for a short time, a couple of weeks. Once I switched to the aluminum tweeters and they broke in I was in love.

Also pictured are a new set of the titanium tweeters. Normally these are $99.99.

Price:

Mounting hardware w/ silk and aluminum tweeters - $175 shipped within the Continental US

Make it a complete set with all 3 tweeter flavors for $250.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping to all other locations is available and it requires a QUOTE.

includes 1 year warranty

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

My i-Trader feedback for caraudio.com - absolutely stellar record. Many buyers have not yet left feedback.

Just came from cdt Where all cdt speakers and components are hand built Also the rumor that cdt are zed made is correct for the older amps 4 years ago or more only

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.