Precision Power vs Hifonics

Braindead

Senior VIP Member
York, SC
I'm looking in terms of how clean the power is. It's between a precision power p1000.1, bk1300.1 or the hifonics 1100.1. I'll go ahead and say that the hifonics looks sexier to me so it wins points there.

Also, im running them at a 1 ohm load

let us know what is your budget unless those are the only 2 you want, vs dont ussually work since you close your options to other amps

let us know what is your budget unless those are the only 2 you want, vs dont ussually work since you close your options to other amps
220, I'm open to any good amps. Almost closed a deal for a JL but i didnt have enough money in time

They will both do good amounts of power clean. That's like saying what's better: a blue car or a black car. I'd take the PPI 1000.1 out of the equation though - it'll do slightly less power. It's made to have a small footprint. I run both PPI and Hifonics in my car and I'm impressed by both. The Hifonics seems to be a bit sturdier though, the PPI doesn't have much going for it as far as heat dispersion goes.

They will both do good amounts of power clean. That's like saying what's better: a blue car or a black car. I'd take the PPI 1000.1 out of the equation though - it'll do slightly less power. It's made to have a small footprint. I run both PPI and Hifonics in my car and I'm impressed by both. The Hifonics seems to be a bit sturdier though, the PPI doesn't have much going for it as far as heat dispersion goes.
I'm between a black ice 1300 and a brutus 1100.1. Looking at it, can i secure the black ice to my box with screws?

I'd personally go with the BRX1100 just because they're built like tanks.. Well, a chinese tank that is. Lol. They're both good choices, but like I said, the PPI just seems to be made "cheaper"

I'd personally go with the BRX1100 just because they're built like tanks.. Well, a chinese tank that is. Lol. They're both good choices, but like I said, the PPI just seems to be made "cheaper"
I'm saving $20 going with the ppi. What do you mean by cheap, are they made out of plastic and just feel kinda b*tchy?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.