2x Sundown X10 D4

Fireitup
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alabama
1. Product:

Title says it

2. Specs:

We all know if not just search on this forum..

3. Description/Condition:

9/10 cosmetic 10/10 Mech One has some very slight rub marks on one of the surrounds. Practically new have run them for about 2 weeks on little less than rms. Hard to show the rub marks in pics..

4. Price: :

525 shipped!! Only trade would be for a pair of Tantrics!

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Free bump for two monsters of subs. Glws
"Of course there is a small Sd reduction; we can either be sticklers for every tiny piece of Sd and stick with the current level of excursion forever -- or move to the next level of surround geometry and open up higher excursion //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Part of the surround is part of Sd as well so the reduction is not dramatic. The benefit of additional travel will most certainly out-weight the trade-off as well."

Quoted Jacob on this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.