Tantric subs.

They're badass. I ran one on 1800 rms for a month, and I wasn't easy on it lol. It's loud, and stays loud, well down into the mid twenty hz range in the right box. It performed above and beyond my expectations. Just got a second one.

The 15" I'm either gonna run one high end 15 or two mid level 12's. Leaning towards 1 15" with 1500-2000 rms though. I like single sub setups
4.5 -6 ^3 per sub at 34 hertz is good 1500 rms is the ratings but closer to 2000 + would be more accurate

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Im interested in a Tantric MD?
How much are they running for?
pm coming

Seems like everyone is loving tantric and I just got back into car audio and never heard of them until recently. Do these lack low end and sound quality?

Seems like everyone is loving tantric and I just got back into car audio and never heard of them until recently. Do these lack low end and sound quality?
the tantric subs are a sql sub built to take tons of power and love doing it ,they are not lacking in the sq department either

the tantric subs are a sql sub built to take tons of power and love doing it ,they are not lacking in the sq department either
I just might try one after I get those components from you. How much the run?

Do these lack low end and sound quality?
Nooooooo x2. They get lower than an 80 yr old womans tit's lol. And the sq is great. Trust me, there's a reason people are going banana's for them. Just put them in a nice enclosure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.