Finally made decision and ordered first part of my system. Thx guys...

Participant count
  • Participant list
Well I recently traded in for a 07 Chevy Trailblazer and just ordered first part of my system. I'm getting my Front stage, rear fill and front stage amp. I'll be getting my subs, amp, and box about another month or two from now but I'm excited for the first part to get in.

The gear I ordered is

Head unit - Pioneer AVH-X2500BT ( Already owned and installed )

Front stage - Morel Maximo 6.5" comp set ( $170 shipped from woofersetc )

Front stage amp - PPI BK 340.2, 110X2 RMS ( $125 shipped from sonicelectronicx )

Rear Fill - Polk db 6.5" coaxial's to be ran off hu ( $45 shipped from Amazon )

I also ordered an 8 gauge monster cable amp kit and some Qmat deadener from soundqubed to deaden the doors as well as some rubber weather strip stuff form home depot to seal up the holes in the doors. Hopefully everything will be here by friday. Thx to all the guys who helped me out with all my question. I will post full reviews of the gear once I get it all in.

Any input or people who have or have heard the stuff I ordered is encouraged.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.