Recommendations for SQ Front Stage Components?

Uni-Bear

Looking into purchasing a good set of SQ components for my front stage. What are some recommendations you guys can make? I'm not looking for loudness, looking for audiophile mids and highs. I listen to EVERYTHING so I need something that can keep up.

I have a new set of the Infinity Kappa 60.9cs. I hear they are no good though...

We can call the budget, ahh $300.

The amplifier that I plan on using will more then likely be the CDT Audio SQA-4075.

Thanks

are you ok with buying used? If so, that opens you up to a lot of options. My recommendation around that range would be Focal PS165's.

If you go used, I recommend going over to DIYMobileAudio.com and make a WTB thread there. That site is way more SQ oriented than this site. Those guys there would be able to make you more and better recommendations to suite your budget. Here, everyone will just try to sell you what they have available for that price.

I've been getting into SQ more lately and that site has way more to offer in that lane. Here is more SPL. There is a lot of good equipment for sale there also.

I run Hertz HSK 165's and an Audison LRX 2.4 just running passive and it sounds amazing.

You can find deals also, I bought the hertz barely used by a good friend for $200 and the amp I bought brand new for $300 cause the new lineup was coming out.

I listen to all kinds of music and this combo after tuning out some of the upper highs when at max volume sounds amazing to me. I actually enjoy getting into my car and listening to music everyday which is what it's all about IMO.

If you like cdt I have the amp and a set of hd 61 a components Or I could do a set of herts dieci's possibly Dls also makes a set in the price point as well as tantric

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.