Sub mounting hardware

Super glue //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

T nuts are great. But regular drywall screw work fine for subs that arent extremely heavy or mounted facing down or something. just predrill your holes first

ya They are down firing and I think the t nuts sound like the best option Thanks for your input also can i ask what you would recomend for speaker wire ? I am waiting on 2 C2 Threatcom 2 s 12" and am running a Kicker zx 1500.1 to power them ? its a short run maybe 3 ft total

course thread drywall screws and pre drill the holes. Or SPAX 1 1/2" #10 screws if you have monster subs.

Do NOT overtighten the screws and you won't have any issues...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.