Bypass not working on Pioneer P3200dvd

Participant count
  • Participants list

tipnitty
10+ year member

TH^T GUY
St.louis
I've had this unit in my honda for 3 years now. I've had it bypassed with a relay and never had a problem with it. Went to the store on saturday and it wouldn't let me watch a video (iPhone had died). Figured the relay had died on it. So I went to replace the relay and the bypass hadn't worked.

Any ideas guys? All the wiring is in place and nothing has changed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

How exactly would I do this for after market amp and since factory is 14 channels how would I get close to the factory amp? I hit a curb on...
Please excuse this extra question .. Is there a specified patch lead or compatible bypass harness for the factory amp or would I have to create it...
Your crossover slopes will be steeper ..so sharper cutoff points ..say deck is 24db and amp is 24db youll have a 48db slope the subs will still...
That doesn't make any sense. The directions say to hook it up to the parking brake. The parking brake is engaged when the car is off. You...
Figured it out. For some reason my rca cables would work in everything but the new head unit. I quickly tried a spare set, and that fixed the problem.

About this thread

tipnitty

10+ year member
TH^T GUY
tipnitty
St.louis
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date