Best 600 rms 15" in the $250 or less price rage for my application?

So I got me a 07 Chevy Trailblazer and I wanna get it bangin. I'm on a budget of about $1000 for Subs, Amp and box. I am looking to go for 2 15"s and a 1200 watt mono block most likely the SQ 1200D. I want the best sql 15" possible. I feel like the IA Lethal Injection tuned around 33 hz is right up my alley and fits my budget but I'm afraid to buy it because I hear there coming out with a new lineup of subs. Is there any other 15's to suit my needs you guys would recommend in the $250 price range that would be getting 600 rms each tuned anywhere from 32-35 hz?

I could get me a pair of 15" C2's and a SoundStream 1200.1 for a total of only $440. I figure a custom built ported box about 7 ft ^ 3 tuned at 35hz should run me about 250ish the wiring and big 3 kit should put me close to my budget of $1000 but that will be for everything and installed. Not bad at all. Anyone else wanna chime im on the c2's?

Ive got a pair of the 12s in 4 cubes net, tuned at 32, with 16 sq in or port area and they get down in my Civic. Im pretty sure, not 100%, that the 28mm of xmax is p2p. Like i said im not 100% on that but i believe thats what Chris, the owner, said.

The obsidians are very musical, loads of xmax, mine move every bit of 2-2.5 inches. They will eat that 600 tell u can't supply it anymore solid subs.
How are they on the low's and are they pretty loud? Sounds like it's my kind of sub if it's musical. I want really good sq but also want it loud and low. I'm looking for a true sql woofer.

A pair of Obsidian 15's would run me $367.56 shpped. Are they worth the extra $147 over the C2'S?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.