solo x, sa and dd

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hello....I've recently received a gift from my sister....and now I'm thinking of upgrading my amp and sub....I know what amp ill get me, but I'm struggling to chose between a kicker solo x 12", SA z v4 12" and DD(there's many options in my country on dd)....I'm thinking of the 9512i....I assume these are good subs, pricey but good....I want to put it in a custom ported box, but ill consider a sealed box too....what sub will give the most output while sounding good? Kickers aren't really that good compared to the other two I mentioned, right?...ill only consider buying one of the subs, so I won't have to worry much about space

the zv4 and dd9512 are both going.to be.really good drivers ..it just depends on what ur wanting ..ditch the sealed idea.to get optimal output from either ...but i think the zv4 is.the more well rounded sub ...what amp will u be using ? also what is ur electrical like?

Planning on getting 2 kicker zx2500.1's or a good enough sundown amp.....I've heard people hype about the kicker warhorse amps, what is the actual rating on the warhorse? Is it powerful enough?....ill be running a high output alternator with a high cycle(optima) battery...

Planning on getting 2 kicker zx2500.1's or a good enough sundown amp.....I've heard people hype about the kicker warhorse amps, what is the actual rating on the warhorse? Is it powerful enough?....ill be running a high output alternator with a high cycle(optima) battery...
You'll need more than an optima battery for 5,000 watts. And I would go with a Tantric SHD for that kind of power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.