Hybrid Audio Tech Imagine I61-2 6.5" Components with pictures

timvanderet
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ca
Item(s) for Sale:

Hi Everyone,

I'm selling my HAT Imagine I61-2's. These are still brand new in the box. One cone is wrapped is still wrapped in plastic, the other was taken out and installed for fitting purposes. I bought them for a project about a year ago that I never got around to finishing. I simply don't have the time to commit anymore, so I thought I'd free up some space in my garage.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mechanically: 10/10

Cosmetically: One cone wrapped in plastic 10/10, other cone 9/10

Price:

$200 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship to lower 48.

Item Pictures:

qIoG3Oth.jpg

8MSofVDh.jpg

VxaflZ2h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
New these are 299.99, used they usually sell for 175 in pristine condition. These will serve you well I competed with this set for 2 years and they do very well, the 6.5 dig deep I had mine crossed off at 45hz - 100hz @ 24db and they loved it. I was running 300rms to each 6.5 (all dialed in and eq work) but they had no problem taking that much power.

The tweeters are a tad hard if you use the passive crossover cap, but if you go active they tune very well and the harshness goes away.

****! I probably coulda used another set of these! I simply love these speakers. I have them running active with my rainbow tweeters and the sound clarity and level of detail is phenominal of my crescendo concerto c1100.4 amp!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.