any good cheap amps.out there

urmomsmin3
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
balto
looking for.a amp to.push around.1200 1k at.1ohm. for the.cheap to.push.to.incrimnator 187 10s. found a sound.stream.rubicon.1000d on.cl.for.40$ but seems.to.good.to be true lol brand dont matter im.alawys down.to test different things

looking for.a amp to.push around.1200 1k at.1ohm. for the.cheap to.push.to.incrimnator 187 10s. found a sound.stream.rubicon.1000d on.cl.for.40$ but seems.to.good.to be true lol brand dont matter im.alawys down.to test different things
thats with all the periods? and if there is one on there for $40 thats actually pretty cheap. there decent amps

Those subs are only rated for 300 rms. I gave mine 500 and it was at its limits and won't take it for too long. Just an FYI. Plus the difference between 400 and 500 wasn't noticeable and would run at 400 alllllllllll day.

Those subs are only rated for 300 rms. I gave mine 500 and it was at its limits and won't take it for too long. Just an FYI. Plus the difference between 400 and 500 wasn't noticeable and would run at 400 alllllllllll day.
and for got to add there upgraded to take.700 rms each.lol I.habe them on a ddm80 at 14.4 but it.just.ant doin the.job and im not gonna full.tilt the amp

and for got to add there upgraded to take.700 rms each.lol I.habe them on a ddm80 at 14.4 but it.just.ant doin the.job and im not gonna full.tilt the amp
The DD M80 will do more power than most 1000-1200w amps. If you want more output you need to upgrade your subs first. You're not going to notice any difference at all stepping up to 1200w from the DD's "900w" rating which is very underrated

The DD M80 will do more power than most 1000-1200w amps. If you want more output you need to upgrade your subs first. You're not going to notice any difference at all stepping up to 1200w from the DD's "900w" rating which is very underrated
I.like the.10s box.fits.nicely still.have.room.for work junk and there no were near getting beat on ive had mutiple.8s 12s 18 15s all top qualty but these 10s just sound the best to me personal opion I.guess

I.like the.10s box.fits.nicely still.have.room.for work junk and there no were near getting beat on ive had mutiple.8s 12s 18 15s all top qualty but these 10s just sound the best to me personal opion I.guess
I'm telling you, going to a 1000w amp will make absolutely no difference. You'd want to step up to at least 1500w or so to hear a difference, and at that point you risk blowing your subs

Hell yea gotta find out to learn the hifonics lines are beast audiosavings.com savinglots.com
The Brutus and Brutus Elite lines are really solid amps. I think the Brutus Elites are only sold in brick and mortar stores though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.