WTB: 3-4kw power handling, optimized for 4 cubes. 15" sub or strong motor

Bwap

CarAudio.com Elite
NY
As the title says, I am looking for a sub with 3k-4k power handling that will work great in 4 cubes.

I would prefer a 15" but if the deal is good enough I will buy a 12".

I will also buy a powerful motor, serious motors only... I want a beast.

The options I have so far are, DC level 5, AA SMD, PSI platform 3 and corey at SPL custom.

Im debating one of these, but I know there are options out there I may have overlooked.

So if anyone has anything they would recommend or wants to sell, please let me know.

I have been talking to splwj47. I was debating running an HDD, but the 2500rms rating is just too low and the shd 5000w rms is too much haha.. Id love to get my hands on an shd motor, im sure there powerful and corey could probably make a beast 4kw out of it.. idk tho, just guessing. :p

I have been talking to splwj47. I was debating running an HDD, but the 2500rms rating is just too low and the shd 5000w rms is too much haha.. Id love to get my hands on an shd motor, im sure there powerful and corey could probably make a beast 4kw out of it.. idk tho, just guessing. :p
save urself a shlt ton of money and buy a hdc4

Depends, but under 1g. I wonder what a DDZ neo motor goes for, or any good neo motor. lol
500+. Good luck finding one. You can get any other sub for under 1g new though. Lvl 5 has no issue taking that daily. Hdc4 xsv2 or and other big coil motor would be a great place to look.

500+. Good luck finding one. You can get any other sub for under 1g new though. Lvl 5 has no issue taking that daily. Hdc4 xsv2 or and other big coil motor would be a great place to look.
Out of those options, really the level 5 is the only one that works. The other two are about half the power handling I need, and cant run two because of the space restriction. Im leaning towards finding a beast of a motor with 10"+ diameter slugs and having corey make me a beast sub with it.. the level 5 is my second choice if I cant find the right motor.. although I am open to other options, there just aren't very many available. Or im not looking hard enough.

Tantric has something for you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
What tantric would you recommend?... also anyone know where I can find a rep?.. I want to see if they will sell just a shd motor.

Out of those options, really the level 5 is the only one that works. The other two are about half the power handling I need, and cant run two because of the space restriction. Im leaning towards finding a beast of a motor with 10"+ diameter slugs and having corey make me a beast sub with it.. the level 5 is my second choice if I cant find the right motor.. although I am open to other options, there just aren't very many available. Or im not looking hard enough.
ur crazy the hdc4 can handle 3-4k all day every day ..probably better than the level 5. its only a 3.5 " coil .. i know people who run 2 aq3500s to a single hdc4 daily. amd a neo sub is a horrible.idea for the little amount of.power ur going to be throwing it

and if ur talking a 3-4k amp and not 3/4k clampped power the hdc4 will laugh at it

What tantric would you recommend?... also anyone know where I can find a rep?.. I want to see if they will sell just a shd motor.
I don't know any of the guys names on here, you can google their forum... or Facebook.

And I believe you'd be in SHD territory.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.