trumpet
5,000+ posts

Barry Schanz
Item(s) for Sale:

Precision Power P-771NX 7" touch screen DVD with Nav

1 available

Item(s) Description/Condition:

used

The screen got the slightest small marks on it from one of the dash panel clips bumping it. I carefully wiped down the screen with a microfiber cloth and an electronics friendly foam cleaner. The pictures aren't the greatest, but I can take more with a better camera if needed. I'm hoping for the price I'm asking it won't matter.

They really picked a high quality display. It's readable in direct sunlight and it looks stunning at night. They call it a 720p high resolution panel.

Double DIN INGENIX AVN Source Unit w/ Digital 7″ LCD Touch Screen

Precision Power INGENIX powered source units use a proprietary engine featuring 800 MHz CPU processor & WIN CE 6.0 operating system, commonly found in compact netbooks. Such lightning fast function processing has not been possible in an aftermarket automotive multimedia system until now. INGENIX programming brings unique feature applications to your fingertips.

Features:

• Multi-Region FM Frequency Stepping
  • 800 x 480 Widescreen Resolution
  • 400NIT LED Backlight Brightness
  • Motorized 7″ LCD w/ Preset Angle Adjustment
  • Complete Ingenix Operating System
  • GoGo Turn-by-Turn GPS Navigation System
  • Playback from DVDR/W or CDR/W of MP3, MP4 & DivX
  • Playback from 32GB SD Card or USB of MP3, MP4 & DivX
  • Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Hands Free Calling from Phone
  • A2DP MP3 Audio Playback from Enabled Device
  • Complete iPod Integration with IP-5C
  • RCA A/V Input from Multiple Source Integration
  • AUX A/V Input from Personal Media Devices
  • Dual Zone for Rear Seat or Overhead Devices
  • Accepts Axxess Steering Wheel Control Module
  • Rear View Camera Input w/ Trigger
  • 5-Band Variable EQ w/ Presets & Crossovers
  • 4V Pre-amp Front, Rear & Subwoofer Outputs
  • 52W x 4 MOSFET Speaker Outputs

I'm including the remote control, which is sold separately. It really should have been included with the head unit as it's a must-have, in my opinion.

I can order the iPhone/iPod 30-pin cable upon request. We have the Axxess steering wheel control interface in stock. We also offer backup cameras.

This will ship in the original box with all accessories and wires.

edit:

Since I swapped to a different head unit I'm already missing the Picture In Picture feature of the P-771NX. When I used it was when navigation was on screen, and I could still control the music player. It's like how you can make your mp3 program on your computer into a small window with just a couple of rows of buttons.

Price:

$375 shipped within the lower 48 states.

All other locations require a QUOTE.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I pay for shipping by UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail. If you're in Canada I will ship by USPS.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.