10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

carbon fiber caps, mesh basket inserts.

cos. 9/10 mech. 10/10.

one sub is complete.

one Is just motor. had an issue with basket from factory, and it broke. I can order new basket and recone and assemble it. if you want just the motor it is 200 if you want a complete It is 300.

Dual 2's

Price:

$300.00 each plus ship.

if just the motor 200 plus ship.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on you.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_0705_zpsc77fe150.jpg

IMG_0704_zps2283c3b5.jpg

IMG_0700_zpsbefbb61e.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

I will have updated pictures shortly. have to pull the one sub out of 4th order. and take pics of motor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey bro rms specs on these? Also how much are the 12 inch hdd top assemblies from tantric?
top assembly is about 225. however Murph is splitting cost with me on a new top assembly plus the shipping, due to the issue with the basket. so its a better deal to buy the whole sub, instead of just the motor.

RMS is 2500. I wouldn't be scared to put 3500 to one, as long as you know what your doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...