HT 12" Dayton HF Sub and 400w RMS plate amp.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Villainstone
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Subwoofer:

Dayton Audio RSS315HF-4 12" Reference HF Subwoofer 4 Ohm High Fidelity Reference Series 295-464

Amp:

Dayton Audio SPA250 250 Watt Subwoofer Amplifier 300-803

Item(s) Description/Condition:

So here is the Subwoofer I bought it about 3 years ago from Part Express. It has been sitting in my closet with the amp for about 6 months when I moved into this apartment. Stopped using it because the neighbors complained all the time about stuff falling of there walls upstairs lol. Functionally it is a 10/10 cosmetically its a 8.5/10

It has a very small ding in the aluminum dust cap. Its so small that you couldn't see it unless you were looking for it.

The amp is the same with a 9/10 cosmetic and 10/10 functionality. You can see in the picture that the amp is powered on. I tested the sub and the amp and took the picture while still hooked up.

Price:

I would like to sell them as a set for 125$ plus shipping. I guess 150$ shipped is fair although I am not sure how much shipping will cost. OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Not sure if I am forgetting anything but if so please let me know. Also I am interested in trades depending on what you got. I would like to find a descent HU with a subwoofer RCA output but no promises lol.

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26544210

Last edited by a moderator:
Any interest in a brand new Memphis 2-channel amp?
Also why does the title say the amp is 400w? The link is to a 250w amp.
Sorry I fixed the title.

Can you send me a link?

Also I am willing to throw in my HU for anyone that has one to offer. Its a Kenwood KDC-319

Bump. Ok so I have to get my starter replaced. Well its replaced but the money cane from my cell phone bill. So now I need that money back asap. So price drop 125$ shipped!!!!! Lower 48 only

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.