Hybrid Audio 3way

9515ROB
10+ year member

TEAM DTF
Sherman IL
1. Product:

Hybrid audio L8 L3 L1V2

Only reason im selling them is because i cant get the 8 to fit in my door without cutting the hell out of them.

2. Specs:

Home - The Home of the World's Finest Loudspeakers, and World Championship Car Audio Speaker Systems.

3. Description/Condition:

From the guy i got them from he thought they were new. I have only tested them to make sure they work. I have rings for the 8s i will include with these

4. Price: :

$550 + shipping

5. Pictures:

I want these. Unfortunately I am no longer allowed to work overtime... so I can't afford them.

Great price, GLWS bud.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

In fact, I would keep them... cut the hell out of your door... these speakers are worth it.

In fact, I would keep them... cut the hell out of your door... these speakers are worth it.
Im pretty much out of the car audio game thats why i aint keeping these, and i aint going to cut up my door panel on my new truck

I am interested in the L3 and L1v2. I already have some L8s. How did they all sound together and would you be willing to work out a price shipped? I am new to this forum but I buy and sell on ebay. ID is the same mrog1141 if you would like to view my feedback.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.