5,000+ posts

CarTune Netwerk
Indiana
Item(s) for Sale:

Precision Power Ax400 Art Series

Item(s) Description/Condition:

7/10 cosmetic

5/10 mechanical

Not sure exactly what the issue is.. but the rear channels are fuzzy. It's an old amp, could be something partially blown or just a cold solder issue. Cheap fix either way. The rear channels DO work, just not 100%.

I DO have the plugs, they're just not connected in the pictures.

Price:

$100 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

UPS / USPS, your call.

Item Pictures:

3jtK89T.jpg

nA35uBT.jpg

rGqptNE.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

one of my all time favorite amps. for the money you wont find a better amp to make your mids and highs sing flawlessly.

bump for you Jrob

one of my all time favorite amps. for the money you wont find a better amp to make your mids and highs sing flawlessly.
bump for you Jrob
I was upset when it ended up having noise. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Just to be clear about the issue w/the amp.. front channel works flawlessly, rear channel is scratchy. Bump TTT.

$60 shipped. Let's get this thing gone. It literally half way works.. I'm giving this away I just don't give a shit about it, it serves no purpose here and I want it gone.

Guess I'll bump this back up too. Everyone forget how nice these are? Keep in mind.. the FRONT CHANNELS WORK, the rear channels do as well but just have a crackle. Could be a SIMPLE fix. Your gain, my loss.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.