Orion collectors:very rare

mclsound
10+ year member

View attachment 26544104View attachment 26544102View attachment 26544103View attachment 26544105View attachment 26544106View attachment 26544107View attachment 26544108Item(s) for Sale:

2-ORION HCCA 2100...BNIB

1-ORION XTR 2250""THE BEAST""....BNIB

1-ORION HCCA 2500.1......BNIB

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10

BNIB

Price:

$4000USD+SHPN+any fees

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

buyer pays

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Especially in a 4000 dollar range mane that's nuts not saying its not worth it or anything but who has money to blow like that.

Gorgeous amps tho wish I had them lol glws though

Do any of these work? Will they be tested to verify condition? Have the internals turned to **** after sitting in a box for 20 years? $4k could be a lot for junk if not checked out..

They have been sitting in my spare bedroom on a shelf and will be checked before shipping at buyers request as they are collectable in this shape. ..

Alot of money but very rare to find

Price is firm and buy the lot as I will not separate

I am not a ebay lover at all

Rare as hell

Pretty sure too expensive for the blood around here. We're all a bunch of cheap Aholes. lol

Diyma might have some better luck, but glws man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.